Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Universal Monster Danglers!

monster_universalrubber

This is probably the most recent thing you'll ever see me showing you here... these awesome Universal Monster Danglers were offered for sale a few Halloweens ago through Walgreen's. The first year the Random Acts of Geekery participated in the Halloween Countdown, I came across this photo, and one of my readers let me know where to find it... I went out the next day and bought 'em all!

I should probably take individual photos of the ones I have for my monster-specific blogs!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Those would make great ornaments for a Halloween tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wings, it would need to be pretty thick branches on that tree, as these were pretty heavy!

    ReplyDelete